A very rare opportunity for the astute buyer to own, quite simply, a piece of paradise!
This superb 20ha. property overlooking the picturesque and historical township of Coromandel (within approximately 2 hours drive or ferry ride from Auckland) offers magnificent 360 degree views. You will relish spending most of the day absorbing the outstanding scenery and when ready, you can venture into town for fine dining at one of our award winning restaurants or select a unique piece of art work from the many very talented artisans throughout the area.
This property offers, amongst other irresistible features, the following:
- Enter the gates of this country estate via a bridge over the adjacent Whangarahi Stream, then meander up the private driveway of almost 1 kilometre
- Once you have arrived at the amazingly private ridgeline setting, the luxurious residence awaits, for you to relax and unwind and/or to entertain family and friends
- The home comprises generous living areas with parquet flooring, spacious bedrooms (2 en-suites), huge office/study, self contained guest apartment and sweeping verandahs to encapsulate the truly outstanding views
- The rolling contour of this expansive property offers natural springs feeding private ponds, valleys full of stunning ferns and regenerating native bush, excellent birdlife (including Kiwi) and the Coromandel golf course on the north/western boundary
- Hop aboard the quad bike and ride through the myriad of riding trails, paddocks and past the helicopter pad. The 2 separate titles may allow the potential for subdivision.
- At an elevation of approximately 115 metres above sea level, the commanding panorama of ocean, islands, bustling township, farmland and bush clad range views will be the equal of the utter tranquility and staggering sunsets that can hardly be replicated!
THE DISCERNING BUYER SHOULD MAKE THIS PROPERTY A PRIORITY....