Tuscany on Tiki Rd! Semi - Retirement opportunity
A superb 2004 Jennian quality built family home, purpose built for income earning accommodation, plaster with cavity. Featuring a Mediterranean look, setting the stage for luxurious living or presentable upmarket accommodation. Multi use possibilities with so many extras - each of the 4 double bedrooms has an ensuite or bathroom. The main bedroom features a generous walk in wardrobe and stunning harbour views. 2 lounges, a dual staircase, separate laundry, double internal access garaging. Should your guests or family desire privacy or separation or you would like an amazing work from home option we have an office or extra bedroom at the front entrance.
- Sited on a gorgeous north facing flat 5059 sqm piece of land bordering the mangroves it boasts panoramic water views over the estuary and Coromandel Harbour
- Direct estuary access from the rear of the property for kayaks, park like manicured grounds, raised gardens, fruit trees and privacy
- Set back from the road and discreet in appearance, a sweeping drive lures you on to find generous parking, access to the 2 car internal garage, and a three bay workshop/boat shed with attached utility room/studio, the foreshore and stunning headland views
- Successfully and highly rated for 10 years as a bed and breakfast the awards, records, marketing for "Mangrove Manor" are available, with GST or not, your preference.
- 2.5 kms from Coromandel Town and easily accessible from both the Thames Coast Road and Whangapoua Road
This is a fabulous opportunity, ripe and ready for you to take full advantage. Our motivated vendors are on the move !!!!