Cool Classy PLUS Sunny Beach Home - take the 3D tour
Offers by the deadline (unless sold prior) to be submitted electronically by 4pm on Monday 20th April 2020.
Click now on the 'Matterport' video-tour button above for a life-like 3D walk-through of this gorgeous home (with floor-plan).
What do you think of this stunning, modern 'Trevor Neal' designed home? Stylish lines, quality finishes and exquisite attention to detail makes this property ideal when you're looking for beach lifestyle with that extra "je ne sais quois". You're only 80m or so to Ohuka/Brophy's Beach for an early morning dip or leisurely swim... or head out for a stroll along the beach or a run... via the resident coffee cart of course!
Could this be you... living and loving it here? Is the kind of escape or retreat for which you're looking?
- quality modern 'Blum' kitchen with walk-in pantry and double oven: simple, sleek and perfect for your entertaining
- spacious light and airy open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas open out to two sunny courtyards that follow the sun from an alfresco continental breakfast around and up to balmy evening pre-dinner cocktails on your upstairs verandah
- second upstairs family lounge: your media room, your office, your studio, your gym.., the kids/grandies rumpus?
- with the amazing tourist platform of Whitianga & Mercury Bay; do you feel B&B, AirBnB could bring you income as well?
- landscaped stylish no fuss gardens and patios for minimum maintenance and maximum relaxation - simply enjoy
- PLUS internal access drive-through double garage, two heat-pumps, double-glazing, under-floor heating, central vacuum, double vanities, security system, outdoor shower, off-street parking and more...
So enjoy a top quality lock-up and leave or why not just stay forever....
Call now for your information pack and buying options.
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, international golf and other leisure opportunities. A cool, vibrant and thriving town with over 5,500 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development, Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living, lifestyle and business environment with a full and diverse range of infrastructure, public amenities, visitors' services and tourist attractions.