Beach-lovers and Motor-homers Rejoice! Take the 3D tour
Click now on the 'Matterport' video-tour button above for a life-like 3D walk-through of this delightful home (with floor-plan).
Because... this lovely warm double-glazed lock-up and leave quality easy-care beach home with a gorgeous water setting is calling you. You might also be retirees or a family heading for a great beach lifestyle! Do you feel a breakaway with B&B, AirBnB potential is a possibility? The owners also tell me it's approximately a 1 minute 40 second walk over to the beach! Does this sound good to you? You'll have all this PLUS the wonderful platform of all the activities, features and benefits the beach, Whitianga and the Coromandel offers you. Is it time?
Here's just some of the many features and benefits for you:
- spacious and open plan living out opens out through double stackers to sunny alfresco entertaining: sit back, relax & enjoy
- lovely light and modern double-oven kitchen with servery slider for your outdoor lifestyle: practical & beautiful
- some of the many extras include: 2 heat-pumps, induction hob, security system, refrigerator... ask me
- delightful low maintenance landscaped garden with water setting: rest, relax, recuperate
- internal access auto-door garaging - great for privacy, security... lock-up and leave storage too!
- PLUS super off-street parking for all your vehicles - do you have a motor-home or trailer boat?
- AND of course only a 150 metre (MOL) saunter over to the safe swimming of Buffalo Beach
Oh... and did I tell you about the sea-view? Call now for your information pack and buying options
*** Why Whitianga and Mercury Bay on the Coromandel Peninsula?
*** Whitianga is a beautiful historic coastal marine resort town some 2.5 hours drive from Auckland. It's nestled in the Pacific Ocean on the East coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, one of New Zealand's favourite holiday destinations and boasts some of its best natural attractions; pristine (often deserted) beaches; as well as fantastic fishing, boating, kayaking, diving, biking, international golf and other leisure opportunities. A thriving town with over 5,500 permanent residents and the location for the famous Whitianga Waterways canal development, Whitianga offers you a premier coastal living, lifestyle and business environment with a full and diverse range of infrastructure, public amenities, visitors' services and tourist attractions.